Monday 12 May 2014

Coming soon.......

Good morning friends
I hope that this finds you well.
I'm excited and pleased this morning to be able to announce that I have five new book cover kits launching soon from the lovely folk at Tando Creative.
If you've been following me, you will know by now that books are something I really love to make. So these kits are approx 6 x 6 in size which is a size that quite a number of you have asked me about and are based around 5 of my stencil designs.
Want a peek?




These kits will contain two solid covers, a spine and the detailed laser cut image for the front. All from quality greyboard. I've had fun creating these sample books and look forward to seeing and hearing your thoughts.
They will be available from stockists of Tando Creative products so keep an eye out (Or better still, ask them to order them for you LOL)

I also managed to grab a few moments with my new stamps yesterday and this was the result.
I started off just stamping the Fantasy 2 Border and then flipping it and stamping again. I repeated this leaving a gap in the middle and then used the Heart to add detail to the centre. Because the stamps are so detailed I didn't add any colour. I used the flat edge of the border to stamp the edge of the card and dug through my flower stash to find the flower which I thought worked well. The Create is from The Artistic Stamper and suits it perfectly.
 It started out as a large card, but I liked it so much I ended up cutting it and adding it to my journal.
This is still a work in progress but thought I'd pop it on anyway as I kind of like it at this stage too. The Background is stamped with Alphabet Soup and the Fantasy 2 border has been edged on the outside. There are places to hide things and the hearts disguise a straight edge beautifully. I'll show you it properly when I've finished but now I need to mow the lawn before it rains again so I'll catch you all later!

No comments: