Friday 11 January 2013

Vintaj at The Craft Barn

Good morning folks,
This week over at The Craft Barn Blog we've been looking at the Vintaj range of brass blanks and paints. I know that generally they are used for jewellery but as you will have seen there is more that you can do with them.
Today is my turn and I'm sharing this
 A lovely mini book, you know how I love books!
 The covers are made with Vintaj brass blanks embossed with the special folders designed for the brass.
There are more details of how I made it over on the blog HERE so do pop on over and take a look.
Hope you enjoy it.

Here are the product links and the details of this weeks special offer!

Vintaj brass blanks - 29mm journal page
Distress Stains - Walnut Stain and Tarnished Brass

OFFER OF THE WEEK
Our special offer this weekend is 10% off all Vintaj products
Simply enter the code VINTAJ10 at checkout



4 comments:

Francesca said...

Your book looks good. i never used any vintaj, now might be the time. Love Francesca

Redanne said...

Hi Neil, your book is stunning, the birds are so beautifully embossed and I love the jewellery decoration on the side too, off to see how you did it all. Cheers, Anne

Nan G said...

Oh my goodness! This is incredible! Now to see what you do with the pages. :D

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!