I've been spending my morning playing catch up with the weekend tags so here we are with the first of 3 posts!
Here is my tag number 3
Now this one is not really the same as Tim's because I did not have the custom stamp pad ingredients nor the embossing folder. So I used distress inks to do the base tag by putting different colours on the pad and when dry colouring the tag with frayed burlap distress ink.
This year I was not planning to buy any more supplies to do the tags but I do confess that after seeing how the kraft core worked on the foliage I did go and get some and I'm pleased I did! (I also slipped some flat pearls and bells in my basket too but shhhh, don't tell a soul!
Next post is tag number 4 (I'm doing them separately to link up on Tim's blog.