Monday 5 December 2011

Tag #4

Hi there. Tag number 4 was one of my favourites to date and I enjoyed doing this one very much.
I cut the snowman by had out of grunge paper; painted with pear dabber and crackled. I do not have any on the edge dies Christmas or other so I cut and embossed a tattered floral out of acetate and cut in half and used that instead. I think it works well! The crackle worked ok too, if you look closer you'll see some bubble texture. I like it though to be honest it was accidental because I was impatient and got a bit over enthusiastic with the heat gun!
I used a button that I'd made out of polymer clay with ordinary ribbon as I had no netting.
Tim's tag can be seen HERE and next post is number 5

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Helen said...

I loved doing day 4 as well, you have some great results!!