Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge - Distress

Morning all, hope you had a great weekend. Just a quickie this morning as I have tonnes to get through today. Over at the Stamp Man (Link on my sidebar) the challenge theme is distress so here is my offering. Yes it's a tag; made with my new alterations tag die into which I added the movers and shapers wish die which I think has so  many uses.  I scruched the tag to distree a bit. These are two of my new toys so I expect they will make an appearence fairly regularly for a while....
I embossed the ATC and coloured with distress inks to age The images are Crafty Individuals and I used a paper distresser to do the edges, A tissue flower, flourish and ribbon to finish Oh and glossy accents onto the lady.


Be blessed in your art today

Hi, just editing this to post the picture of the LO I used this for, I am trying to use all these challenges to get some of my photos done and this is where this tag ended up!

I ran the cardstock through the cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz folder (The tag and photo hide the fold lines ) and sanded it so that the core colour shows through. I thinks it ties in nicely with the embossed butterfly.
Have fun whatever you are doing.......

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous tag Neil, love the colours, elements and design.
Thanks for playing with us at The Stamp Man this week and good luck.
Hope you're having a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Dragon said...

Woo this is really fab
Thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
Frankie
xx