Sunday 16 January 2011

Blessed and spoilt!

Hi there, I hope you have all had a good day. I have been blessed today to have been spoilt by my wife who got me some new Tim Holtz Alterations dies. We went to the Craft Barn to pick up something for a suprise I am working on and there was the Tag Die! and a whole lot of other dies too that have not been seen for a LONG time as they are so popular!
So I oohed and aahed for a while (as you do) before heading off to the altered section to pick up my ****** (you'll have to wait a while to find out what I picked up! It's a suprise!)
When I turned back I discovered that there were a few additions to my basket! I am now the proud owner of the tag, flourish and hinges and hardware dies, AND the filmstrip and ticket die (though had to order the extension plates for those) I am so happy, when I got home from church tonight I had to "test" them all straight away!
So, guess what will be appearing on this blog soon!!!!!!!!!!
Be blessed everyone!

2 comments:

Netty said...

Neil, go to the Doings of Doone blog and she shows you how to use ordinary plates with the long dies....yes it can be done and money saved for other crafting essentials. Annette

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were truly spoiled!! have fun
isa