Friday 31 August 2018

My "Big" creative project.

Good morning friends.
Just a quick little post from me this morning as I am busy packing up my creative bits and preparing to move myself to the other side of the country....
As you know, we have recently bought our dream home up north in the beautiful Eden Valley in Cumbria. There is a LOT of refurbishment to be done which is fun. We are stripping back the layers and starting again.
It's a process that will take time and we thought it would be fun to share our journey. I don't want to clog up this blog with it as I have already taken a few tons of craft supplies up there and fully intend to get back into serious crafting so we have begun another blog.
If you are interested I would love to see you over there.
We have a couple of posts already and plenty more to follow.

Follow the link to get there. Allerton House

Have a lovely day

No comments: