Sunday 5 March 2017

Of books and pages, webs and dreams.

Hi there folks.
The stranger returns. I feel slightly ashamed coming here to post as it has been some time; but then  remind myself that this is my page; a place to write things down, to share, ponder and reflect. I am incredibly grateful for those who pop on in to share some or all of this journey with me. I know that I am not the first nor the last who has a busy life with a myriad of things and happenings seeking to pull and push them away so thank you if you are taking time out of your day to read this. (There will be some pictures too, I promise)

I have been pretty withdrawn from many things creative over the last 12 to 18 months. Not entirely by choice but rather by circumstance. I recently came across something recently that resonated with me
" A dream, without a plan, is nothing but a wish"

I have a dream and I am currently mapping out and planning a route that will, hopefully move me closer to the dream. But what I realised is that, while the dream is good, nothing will change if I remain static. So I'm trying to move and even though I think my pace may allow the tortoise to overtake me LOL I will be a little closer that I was yesterday.

I'm sure you'll hear more on this as time goes by. This will be one of the platforms for my musings I'm sure.
In the meantime however, before I trundle off to lay down my weary head I thought I'd share a few photos of the last journal I have made..... I use the term few rather loosely as there's around fifteen showing the steps. I'll let the pictures do the talking tonight but if you have any questions drop a comment and tomorrow I'll come back and add the details........















5 comments:

Glennis F said...

Good to see you back Neil

Words and Pictures said...

Such an exciting, dramatic book cover... Wishing you lots of luck with dreams and plans and wishes.
Alison x

Sioux P said...

Hi Neil, love the book, look forward to more.
Always look forward to,your posts
Thank you

Mickie said...

Hi Stranger! Good to see your post - like this format of step by step pictures. No language barriers there! Love the new stamps too. Keep going forward and lots of luck on your travels

Belinda Basson said...

I too am struggling to blog and live in the real world... blogging takes time... I don't have time... Love what you have created here. Thanks for the step out photos.