I trust that this finds you well and managing to carve out some creative time for yourself.
Sometimes, well most times, if I'm honest, I put off starting a bigger project because I know I won't always have uninterrupted time to finish it. (Especially more so now as I am back to working full time!) However, since this is the beginning of new year I thought I would make a fresh start and challenge myself to just begin, encouraged by the lovely folk over at The Inspiration Emporium where the January Challenge is just that; a fresh start. So this is my entry. (You can find the details HERE if you would like to join in)
So, may I introduce you to "The Book Binder's Tool Case" (part one)
As the unit was open and I wanted to conceal the inside I cut a piece of card to size and created a metal patchwork using the Ranger metal foil and Tim's technique and stapled it in place to secure.
To keep it closed I added the clasp too.
I just love the colours and these Frameworks dies are brilliant.
The next stage/plan I have is to create a co-ordinated interior to house all the basic things I need and use when I make my books and journals so I'll keep you posted.....