Friday 23 May 2014

Just playing

Hi there.
Last night I was just sitting and doodling in my journal. I had no plan, nothing really profound to express but the end  result was this.
 The background was just a mop up of excess stuff from my craft mat, just pretty random. On the right the page has a cut away edge from the next page so I started doodling around the edge to give a defined border.
 The birds were doodled with Dylusions ink in a fillable brush and I detailed them afterwards with pens.
 The leaves were also just doodled though I like then very much (I feel a new stamp coming along LOL)
To finish, I thought I'd better write something so I scribbled the One day I'll fly away in both black and white pens. The junior (the little cheeky B*&^%$er) asked that important question "How? You have no wings." Really, the youth of today, no respect.........
Hope you all have a good and creative weekend ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful doodling Neil. You are a talented guy x

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I came upon this post...I thought how fun it is being an experimental mixed media artist! We are FREE to play, create and share...while always learning! AWESOME POST = )