Sunday 15 December 2013

Triangles at The Craft Barn.

Good morning folks.
Woke up at silly o clock again this morning; you know those times when you open your eyes and you are immediately WIDE AWAKE, no matter what time it is. From experience I know I may as well get up as I won't be going back to sleep.
Anyway, I suddenly realised that the post I had thought was to go out the other day didn't so here I am today telling you that over on The Craft Barn's Blog I have a post sharing a fun and simple card using triangles.
The post can be found HERE and don't forget that there's a downloadable PDF available too!


Here's a peek of what you can see over there and I would love you to pop on over and leave some love!

I'm all packed and ready too for a day of really exploring Distress Ink Pads with my Back to Basics class at The Craft Barn today too. We'll be covering loads of different techniques and really getting to see how versatile they are.
Mince pies are packed too... just need a dusting of icing sugar........

Hope you all have a wonderful day too and if you're coming to class, I'll see you later alligator.

Oh, d before I go; thought you may like to see this, a work in progress; the first stage in the journey to cover one of my journals......


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not at all surprised that you bake too! That journal cover is very intriguing. Can't wait to see the next step. xx