Sunday 15 December 2013


Hi there friends.
Well, the mince pies went down a treat, We worked our way through pretty much EVERY colour of the 48 Distress Inks between us and generally had a great time in today's back to basics techniques class at The Craft Barn today. Thought I'd take a moment to share a couple of pics of the group hard at work.



I would like to take this opportunity to point out the state of the table LOL. It was hilarious; after all we were only using Distress inks!
It was great to really explore the fantastic effects that can be achieved just using this one product and for me I felt that it was a great class to end what has been a roller coaster year in my crafting journey.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has blessed and encouraged me by joining in classes and demo days over the last 12 months. You make my creative journey special!
Thank you

No comments: