Sunday 15 September 2013

Just popping my head round the door.....

Hi there friends.
Just wanted to pop my head round the door and say hi. I've spent a lovely day up at Crafting Time in Shepreth today for the third in my series of journaling classes and, as usual, it was a fab day. Everyone got stuck in and we spent the day playing hide and seek! Flaps, pockets, headless owls and lots more............
Here are some of the photos from the day.

 I love wandering around and seeing all the lovely colours and creative interpretations take shape..... Everyone begins with the same information and same pieces of card. Even the same book kit in the beginning yet all the creations are so individual and creative it is a real thrill for me to see.


 Piles of inky painty goodness in progress.
 I fully expect to see this piece of kitchen towel next time....glued down on a page.







Right, I'd better make a start unpacking....maybe tomorrow, it's cold and wet out there so I think i'll stay here a while and doodle, after all, I have everything I need to journal in the house where it's warm and dry.....
See you later folks, hope you have a good evening.

No comments: