Thursday 18 July 2013

Inspired by a painting

Good morning friends
This week over at The Craft Barn the theme we are exploring is "Inspired by a famous painting" It's a fun theme I think and today is my turn. All the details and more pictures of the Journal page I did can be seen HERE. I'd love you to take a closer look on their blog as there's a little more to this page than meets the eye at first glance.......


No prizes for guessing my inspiration this week!

Also; what are you doing tomorrow? If you're not busy and are in the area I'll be teaching my introduction to Art Journaling class at The Craft Barn. The details are HERE and it's always a fun and inky day...

Enjoy the rest of your day, I hope it's a sunny one.


Decoart Americana paints: Warm White, True Red, Cadmium and Deep Midnight Blue.


2 comments:

Francesca said...

I don't quite get Mondrian..but your intrepretation is spot on!. Lovefrancesca

Nan G said...

Cool! Love the hidden journaling! Very clever of you, Neil.