Thursday 30 May 2013

Fashion Week at The Craft Barn

Good morning friends.
Just a very quick post from me today. Full on PANIC mode has set it as I need to be packed ready and sorted for this weekend and in the process I have "lost" a day and "gained" a class...........
Still, I'm sure you are not here to hear me whinge so onto better things.
This week is Fashion Week over on The Craft Barn Blog and today is my turn. HERE is my post, I'd love you to to pop on by and take a closer look!

I went with "accessories"

Right, I really must dash! Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Great Binos, but to be more authentic you should have worn a bow tie to really look the part. See you at the weekend. Love francesca

Myrto said...

Wow! I love your goggles but the expression of the pioneer you have in the photo is all that counts!

ionabunny said...

Fab and fun. You look very distinguished