Tuesday 12 March 2013

Die Cuts at The Craft Barn

Good morning friends
Still snowing here; I know lots of folks hate it but in many ways I do like it still, so pretty.  Especially because I just need to go to the bottom of the garden to get to work........or I can stay indoors where the coffee is......
But for now I'm here to share my Craft Barn project with you.
This week we are looking at Die cuts and my project uses the Tim Holtz Bird Branch die in 3 different ways,   all the details are HERE so I'd love you to pop on over. This is the finished journal page though to whet your appetite.

I had fun with this, hope you all have a good day and if you are at home, craft away!

Product links

Stamps - HP1005
Dylusions inks- Turquoise, Blue and Green
Distress Stains - Aged Mahogany and silver
Bird Branch die - Tim Holtz Alterations


No comments: