Friday 22 February 2013

Just a heads up.

Good morning peeps.
This is the first of two posts today; this one is just to tell you that The Craft Barn have a FREE POSTAGE weekend offer starting tonight
From 6 pm tonight (February 22) until 9 am on Tuesday (February 26) all UK orders will ship free.
For EU and all other destinations, free shipping on orders over £30.00.

Click HERE to go to The Craft Barn website

I also thought I'd share this page with you from my Dylusions Journal. I started with a  nice light background and stamped the new JOFY stamps along the bottom (This is JOFY 10) I do like these stamps!

 I coloured them with Distress Markers, added the owl and sentiment. The Owl is from IndigoBlu.
 Along the top of the page is a clue about my next post.... call it a sneaky if you like but do be sure to pop back later!

Take care
Neil




No comments: