Friday 22 February 2013

Drumroll please................Proud to announce!

Good day friends.
I hope you are all well. I've been sitting on this announcement for what feels like forever but finally today I can share and announce the arrival of my range of stamps, that's right, lovely red rubber stamps! I'm so excited I can burst as I've been dreaming of this for so many years and had sometimes almost given up on the idea. So this is why it is snowing in my part of England this morning
So, this is a very long, picture heavy post so you may want to sit down and grab a cuppa!

So, I thought today I would tell you what they are and show you some journal pages with some of them.
There are 6 backgrounds A6 size. Each background has a matching border stamp too which is so cool!
Then there are 4 birds, 4  cute characters and then there is Kiki and Franswar too.........
What is great too is that 4 of the backgrounds, the 4 birds and the 4 characters have been reduced in size and are available in mini sets containing 4 images great for mini tags and  ATCs too.
So, here's a closer look at my babies!


Background stamped in Fantasy Border
Main image is Fantasy Background

This page using Doodle, Doodle Bubbles, Doodle scribble and Hatched Background stamps in both sizes
And introducing Franswar........

This page using Retro Square Background and Border stamps (With my Geometric Mask too!)
And Artist Boy (9 x 7 cm)

This page shows how you can combine the borders as the all match in size.
This page has the Doodle Scribble background randomly along the top edges.
Then there are my Birdz; Money, Mechanical, Mystical and Funky, along with the Doodle Bubbles Border.



 Then there is Kiki and Franswar!


So, whew, still with me?
So there are some of my new images, I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration using the characters. From today they are going to be available from The Artistic Stamper online Store and if you are going to be heading off to Stamperama on Sunday, Jennie will have them there.
I'll keep you up to date with other stockists as the happen too.
Until then, I hope you like them and I'd love to hear from you so please tell me what you think!

17 comments:

Artyjen said...

Mmmmm so cool.....lurve those intricate backgrounds and borders ;) Huge congrats ;)
xoxo Sioux

Belinda Basson said...

Love the doodle stamps and the boarder strips are great. Well done on realizing a dream!

Pam said...

Loving your birds and background images!!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Wow congratulations! Trace x

Karin said...

Congratulations Neil they all look fabulous.

Brenda Brown said...

Many congrats Neil, love the designs and and great work as always.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Unknown said...

Fantastic ... Congrats Neil must say the stamps are Brill and your art work shows them off to the best ..
Mark.

Francesca said...

Congratulations Neil, you must be really proud. well done. Love Francesca

Karen said...

Oh well done Neil, you must be so delighted with these :D They all look fabulous ! x

Karen said...

oooo just been over for a look at them 'naked' and I am in love with your birds Neil :D x

Helen said...

Congratulations, they look fabulous.

Angie said...

Congratulations ...they are fantastic ...I love what you have created with them ...inspirational

Nan G said...

Way to go Neil! Love 'em love 'em! Congrats! So excited for you! Love the pages you did with the new babies!

Maggie said...

Loving all the new stamps Neil congratulations on living your dream! Do they come packed with a tiny ickle bit of your creative genius too......please :-)

MaggieH

Dianne said...

Wow Neil,congrats and holy moly I had to look at them in the large pics so I could see them all absolutely fabulous the pages are gorgeous great stamps, thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all have a great weekend, can't wait for tomorrow...

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Neil,

A HUGE congratulations to you on the release of your stamps. I don't stop by often to comment but I have been following your blog for some time now.

I'm thrilled for your success and I"m sure it will only grow as you add more fabulous and arty things to your product line.

Cheers from across the ocean

Kasey

ionabunny said...

Wow, where have I been!! Great stamps. Love the doodliciousness of them. Too many great project here to pick out my favourite. Well done and congrats on the new stamps.