Sunday 25 November 2012

Today's class.....

Hi folks.
Hope that you are having a good weekend and that the weather in the UK is not affecting you badly. We're all ok here, the wind was howling nicely at 5:30 this morning when I trotted down to the studio to finish packing for today's class. I know, I really should have done it before and I usually do but this was just one of those weeks!
Today was spent in the company of brilliant ladies who kept me entertained all day while we created this box in the morning and filled it with three journals in the afternoon.



Lately I keep forgetting to take photos at my classes but after being told off I did manage to remember to take today!


And please note Mickie, I didn't use the F word this time........ (No, not that one; what are you like?!)
We actually got everything finished on time to which is always a good thing, not too much of a mad scramble!
So, that's what I've been up to today.......you?

4 comments:

Paul B said...

Looks like a lot of work has gone into the creation of this class. I love making books, especially of the miniature variety. If I was local, I'd have been on this workshop in a shot. Glad you've kept safe in the foul weather. We've been lucky here and escaped the problems the rest of the country has had. Have a great week. Px

Elly said...

I have to think about moving and sure not because of the weather *lol* The only choice in workshops where i live are stamping cards or creating some kind of cones for school beginners (:o)Creating with like-minded people seems to be a good wish for next year (:o)

scrappymo! said...

Looks like a fun class cuz everyone looks happy! The box and books look fab.

JoZart Designs said...

It looks like a really good day was had by all with excellent results. glad to hear you are escaping the worst of the weather. I'm hoping to escape to Germany on Weds and hope the weather isn't a problem.
Jo x