Hi there folks.
Hope you are well. Today I thought I'd share a Christmas tree with you that I made this morning. This one
A while ago; I'd made a bunch of snowflakes using Tim's snowflake dies for another project and as they were done I thought they kind of looked like a tree so this morning I gave it a go and have to say I am pleased with the end result! The base is a small spool coloured with Walnut Stain.
I cut 3 large, 3 medium and 5 small flakes and coloured them with Evergreen Bough and Fired Brick distress stains and stamped randomly with snowflakes in archival coffee ink. Everything was then spritzed with Perfect Pearl mist and dried before folding and assembling with hot glue.
To layer up I used hot glue again and used the 3 large, offsetting the points each time and then the same with the three medium and 3 small. The last two small ones were attacked with scissors to trim down to a smaller size and attached too. A clear bauble finished the top off nicely.
I them squeezed Stickles randomly in places to add a bit more sparkle!
The colours are much nicer in reality, today's gloom makes if difficult to photograph properly.
Hope you like it.