Monday 25 June 2012

Fran-tage at The Craft Barn

Good morning folks
It's Monday so that means a new theme over at The Craft Barn blog and this week we're looking at the Stampendous Fran-tage range.
I'm kicking it off this week with a tag for you using some of the aged embossing powders and mica fragments.
 I started out with a pre printed Crafty Individuals tag as my base and added Victorian velvet distress stain and some perfect pearl mist over and let dry.
 I mixed UTEE crystals, glossy accents and metallic powder together to create a "sand" which I added to the bottom and also to the top right hand side of the tag. I added some pearlised mica fragments to the tag too. The flower is tattered floral, embossed with aged ivory and aged taupe powders.
The image was stamped onto card, coloured with distress markers and ink blended over once torn and everything assembled as seen with some lace along the bottom and also to tie!


6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Oh my...youare so talented Neil!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...gorgeous textures Neil, that Utee of yours churns out some tactile treasures!, the flower is just amazing I loVe it & the Victorian Velvet is such a mood making ink...a beautiful tag & a loVely start to the week...Mel :)

Inkypinkycraft said...

The textures are fab! I love that flower it is amazing and looks wonderful against the tags background trace x

annesyme said...

Fantastic tag, yet another product I NEED to try.
Anne x

Monique's art said...

Love the texture ans the colours. That lady stamp is awesome

Lynn Stevens said...

Love all the texture along the bottom!