Thursday 8 December 2011

Tag #8

Hi there everyone.
Another day and another interesting tag from Tim. I just love how different each day's tag is and I am enjoying something just for my own pleasure in amongst all the design work and class prep I'm frantically trying to catch up on!
Tim's tag details are HERE and this is my take on it.
I do not have the stamps used so did my background with a letters stamp from the David stamp plate and my men are from Paperartsy (So glad I ordered that one and it arrived in time when I saw this morning's tag!)
I used alcohol ink mixative for the clock and gears, philosophy tag instead of the number plate.
Cut the man out 3 times and the holly is from the festive foliage cut down a bit and flat pearls coloured with red pepper alcohol ink.
I had the hand stamp in the wooden version so was pleased about that. I just love the steampunk style wreath too. I stamped a ticket and edged it in red to mimic the label he used and the joy is from the Carnivalle die.
So there you have it; another day done and edging us closer to the big day. Have a blessed time whatever you are doing today.

15 comments:

Helen said...

I love today's tag - and have ideas buzzing around in my mind - hope I don't forget by the time I get home from work (ok, yes, I have written them down!) Your Paperartsy man is a fab substitute.

Нинель said...

Это ты? Очень здорово! Я люблю это!

Нинель said...

Is that you? Very cool! I love it!

Sue said...

Great take on Tim's tag, Neil!

Nice to see a man playing along!!! ;)

Лариса said...

what a beautiful! very much!

Matxalen said...

I like this tag and all others who have done so far also

CLaire said...

Love this tag....very male.... brilliant
Claire x

Tamara said...

you made an awesome tag.

Annette Green said...

Great rendition Neil. Love what you did here. Nice to "see you" playing along again!

Glennis F said...

Great tag - it's all about the inspiration!

Crafty Loops said...

Amazing tag, I love it. Lee x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This is awesome!!! I know you must have had fun doing it!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fab tag! Love your background, too.

franzesjoi said...

love this tag!!! beautiful!

Lori said...

Love your Steampunk tag! Been unofficially following your blog for a long time. I love to peek at your workspace on Wednesdays! Thanks for the inspiration!