Tuesday 6 September 2011

The start of a new challenge......

Hi there all you lovely peeps. It's the start of the new calender challenge over at The Craft Barn blog. Over the next 12 weeks we are doing a 2012 calender. (All the deets are HERE; there are prizes too; one each week and a prize at the end for one lucky person who has played along each week)
This week is Paperartsy week and I'm up first! I've decided to to each month on a separate 12 x 12 page and then I will bind them all together at the end to make a desk book calender for all my crafty dates next year, a kind of crafty planner.
So here is my January page, more details on the Craft Barn Blog.
There will be new inspiration from the rest of the design team each week so be sure to keep popping over to The Craft Barn.
I'll be back a little later with Try it on Tuesdays challenge so i'll see you then!

1 comment:

jude said...

Neil thanks for getting back to me yesterday .Well this is gorgeous have never thought of doing 12x12 calendar usually A5Size for desk.So may have to just try this fab challenge.Thanks for even more inspiration
judex