Tuesday 6 September 2011

Monochrome card

Good morning everyone.
Over at Try it on Tuesday this week it is card week and we are looking at monochrome.  Not so easy for me as I tend to use loads of colours! But this time I used one colour and just a tiny bit of black (Which is not really a colour)
So, using brown card as my base card I stamped the Tim Holtz stamp in brown ink around the edge. I cut a smaller square of the same card and embossed with a cogs folder and inked with the same brown ink. The clock was cut out of the same card and mounted in place and the hands fastened with a brad. This was mounted on a piece of black card and mounted onto the card front then letter tile was added to finish. There you have it; my "hope you have a good time" card.
Be blessed in your creative journey today..........

3 comments:

PatR said...

Love the texture on your fabulous card Neil and love the good time clever sentiment. xx

Sue U said...

Wow!! Love all the subtle details that you have put into your card, gorgeous stamping and a really clever design :-D Thanks for letting me join in with this weeks TIOT challenge this week
Sue xx

A Hovel to Home said...

ohh that's lovely.

Thank you for your comment on my blog WOYWW, you won some stamps. Please can you email me your addy (use the stamp galaxy email).

Hugs

kay