Tuesday 27 September 2011

Craft Barn Calendar challenge week 4

Good morning everyone.
I can't believe that over at The Craft Barn we are on week four already! I'm first up this week with my 12 x 12 page. We are working with masks this week. Here is my page for you. As usual; all the details are on the Craft Barn Blog HERE


This project is taking shape nicely and I'm so pleased that I will have a decent sized diary for next year. (Can't believe I'll be so organised!)
Also just a reminder that on Saturday there is a minifest at The Craft Barn with 7 demonstrators so if you are in the area and stuck for Christmas card ideas this year, do come along to see us.
Enjoy the rest of the day and have some creative fun!

4 comments:

Fuchsia said...

What a lovely page and the masked look is very nice !

Julia Dunnit said...

Loving the effect the masking has given to this Neil..wil brave-up a bit and post some of my pages eventually!!

Mrs A. said...

This is a seriously good idea. I have a shoe calendar on my desk( just shows a shoe a day. Hey its a girly thing) but nothing to write down challenge and swap dates on apart from the zillion post it notes stuck everywhere!! I need to get my fingers flexed and start one of these pronto. Thanks for the shove. Mrs A.

xxxtglxxx said...

Great project! Coming along nicely Neil :)

Very inspirational, and makes me feel I should be doing a few more useful creations! lol.

hugs

xxalisonxx