Friday 26 August 2011

A very quick post!

Morning all,
Just a very quick hello from me today as this week has turned into a very busy week and crafting and blogging is taking a back seat! GCSE results day yesterday and my daughter did well so we are very proud of her (Think she is too!) Then today is enrolment day for 6th form..... last minute sorting for eldest daughter's college stuff.....  And a trip up to London to go to find bugs and fashion for summer projects.......
I can't remember what my craft room looks like but here is something I made a while ago and not got round to sharing yet!
I made this journal using craft Individuals stamps and distress inks. The main image has been glossed up with Ultra thick embossing powder.
Sorry for such a quick post but it's all go here so do have a great weekend everyone and I'll catch up next week!

4 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

this cover is great ! Love the stamps and the colours you used !

Belinda Basson said...

I love the way you shadow stamped the image above and below the main one.

Dragon said...

Lovely book... Being so busy does not augure well for the birdcage swapsicle!!! Just find the time, man, deets on my DragonsWeb blog!!!
Frankie
xx

Rika said...

Wonderful, I love the colors & the image!