Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hanging around with Try it on Tuesday

Morning folks
Wow, there were loads of entries on Try it on Tuesday last week so I do apologise if I did not get round to see you all last week!
This month has an extra week in it so true to form, it is a wild card week and we are looking for a hanging this week.
I did this.
 And no, the hair is not really green! Not sure what the light was doing. I used a Tando creative chipboard shape that I embossed, stamped and rubbed with Inka gold to highlight the texture. The image is a Katzelkraft one that was coloured and then filled with a glaze.
I added a couple of feathers and gems to finish and used some old jewellery as the hanger.
Do pop on over to the Try it on Tuesday blog and join in the fun......Be blessed in your art today.

3 comments:

Von said...

Wonderful :) reminds me of a decanter tag
Von x

PatR said...

Fabulous creation Neil!! x

Di said...

Wow, stunning Neil, I love it