Tuesday 24 May 2011

Scraplings at Try it on Tuesday

Good morning everyone
If it's Tuesday then it's time to Try it!
This week we are talking scraplings... what on earth I hear you say, is a scrapling? It's the bit you cut off to turn a standard rectangular card blank into a square one! Like this.....
Deceptively tiny, quick to make and pretty fun too. A good thing to use some bits and pieces on to say hi, thanks or add as a tag on a small gift.....
For this one I used a stamped piece of grey card, the two small cogs are Tim's movers and shapers dies, embossed with cosmic shimmer EP
and the sentiment is Tim too and "enamelled"



Do pop on over to Try it on Tuesday and create a scrapling too!
Be blessed in your art today.

5 comments:

Angela Weimer said...

Love your scrapling Neil. Great distress feel to the quote piece. Have a great week . Angela

Kim said...

Wow..Scrapling! Who knew? Very cool card, and now I'm glad all my clean scrapling pieces-parts are in a little bin-could never bare to throw them out-and ready for a new life!

PatR said...

Love you scrapling Neil, aren't they fun? xx

Unknown said...

Loving the Timmy grunge look so far away from my neat and tidy one! who could fail not to fall in love with these beauties xx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous piece of art, I've never made a scrapling - might have to think about making one - you have inspired me.
I saw you message on the SM DT blog - I have been one of those affected by the current Blogger problems and I have moved from IE to Firefox which seems to have cured the problem for now.
Hope you have a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox