Monday 23 May 2011

Little box

Hi there everyone
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and did some crafting; we went off to a bootfair and visited the Craft Barn. so did not do too much crafting but had a good time. Today I picked my mother in law up from Heathrow and been catching up all the news.......
 But I did manage to do this little box for Katzelkraft to share with you using KTZ70.
I'm sure loads of us have some of these little gift boxes at home. I painted the lid in silver paint and when dry stamped the corner stamp in black. I stamped the main image section onto the lid and random sections on the sides before adding  microbeadz.

Katzekraft Stamps are available from the website here and are sold exclusiveley in the UK at The Craft Barn

Beatrice from Katzelkraft will be at The Craft Barn June Extraveganza weekend too demoing her fabulous stamps too. So make a note in your diary for the 4th and 5th of June........
Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Siobhan Fyffe said...

I love your little box Neil, it is gorgeous.I am definately going to order some Katzelkraft stamps. Only problem is I want them all!!
Siobhan

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful Box Neil. Love those images. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela