Wednesday 5 January 2011

Simon says stamp and show your newest stamp

Simon says stamp and show challenge (link on my sidebar) is your newest stamp, well there was none in my stocking this year but just before christmas my name was pulled out of the hat and I won some stamps of my choice from The Artistic Stamper and they were waiting for me when I returned home after spending christmas with family. They are absolutely gorgeous and I used them to create this tag . They are from the Garden Plate 001 031
(their website is http://www.theartisticstamper.com/ and well worth a look)
So these are my newbies and I used 3 of the stamps on the plate to do the tag, distress inks and distress stickles also make an appearence.

Have a great day

5 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Neil, this is really gorgeous. Love the stamps and the colors you chose for this project. Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge blog.

Nancy said...

Wow! This is beautiful!! Love the images!

Sarah Anderson said...

Love your colour choice on this tag Neil, and the stamps have so much detail - congrats on your win, and what a great choice of prize!

Helen said...

Great choice of stamps you made, and this is lovely!

Kim Costello said...

Brilliant Tag Neil, the colours really makes the finish look like stone work!!!
The Design Team & I are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!
Happy New Year!
HuGs Kim :)