Wednesday 12 January 2011

Cards

Good morning; miserable weather here and the light is terrible but I thought I wouls share a couple of cards that I had made a while ago but not got round to posting yet.


This one uses embossing, a piece of my filigree paper, distressed tag with a Crafty Individuals butterfly image which I crackled and inked to age it. The little wood veneer mouse is also one of my own designs, lazer cut on paper backed thin wood veneer. His bags are packed and ready to travel!



This little pixie is one of my wife's designs that we made into a stamp. It was stamped onto glossy paper and coloured with distress inks and H2O paints. Flower soft was used to add some nice texture and everything was matted and layered onto embossed and inked papers and a metal sentiment to finish.

Hope you enjoy them and be blessed in your art today

No comments: