Tuesday 28 December 2010

I'm Back!

Hi there. Just a very quick hello to you all. I hope you all had a wonderful christmas. We were away visiting family in the north of the UK for christmas (though were not sure if we would make it with the weather at times) Braving the conditions we made it up, twelve degrees below freezing when we arrived. It was worth it though as we had a lovely christmas with my Aunt and cousins, saw my brother and his family while we were up there too. We returned home yesterday and back at work today. Will probably not get any time over the next week to do any serious crafting as we have visitors etc etc. But watch this space...
Snowy beach

                                              Lambananas, as made famous by the Beatles
Christmas Table setting

Icicles on the Holly

Cassie opening her own presents
These are just some of my favourite pics from the last few days. Be blessed....

No comments: