Sunday 21 November 2010

Craft Fair

Morning all. Well yesterday's fair is now history! It was great fun, met some great people, sold plenty of stuff and raised some funds for a childrens charity in Kenya. All good.
I remember reading somewhere that nothing is more nervewracking and exciting as putting the fruits of your creative process out into the public eye. Will they like it enough to put hands into wallets and buy it? The public are not swayed by feelings; you are, after all, a stranger.
Well, I feel very happy as people did buy (More than I thought would, if I'm being honest!) The comments were really fantastic; I met some fellow stampers and had long conversations with strangers who were attracted to my work!



So, now I can get back into getting involved with challenges again! Take care, have a great day and I hope you "see the possibilities" in your life.
be blessed

2 comments:

SequoiaLynn said...

Congrats on a great show! Looks like well displayed tables!

Elaine said...

Well done. Your table looks brilliant.