Wednesday 3 November 2010

Batch cards

Well, a bit of a bulk batch today. I spend a lot of time sometimes just playing with my cuttlebug and inks. I have a great time but then always end up with a pile of "STUFF" all ready to go; then I lose interest or inspiration. I'm sure I am not the only one!?
So this morning I told myself that I was not allowing myself to start anything new until I had used up some of my playtime bits. The result? 15 cards ready to be packaged ready for the craft fair later this month! Now I feel better for using things I had I can go on to do something new!
Have a blessed day.


All these cards were made in a similar way; using Tim Holtz stamps (I love the elephant ) Adage tickets; Fanciful flight die and all my cuttlebug embossing folders. Not forgetting my distress inks and blending tool!

No comments: