Sunday 10 October 2010

Itty bitty book

I have had two of these little TH (Tim Holtz) for a while now, so turned this one into a little collection of Sue and I pics. It is not finished yet but I tend to do the basics in one shot and then return to add details later.... strange hey, but that works for me.
I used TH flying birds and tree stamp on the cover, distress inks (of course) covered it all with Rock candy crackle. Small tag behind the book plate which was then covered in a thick layer of clear crackle medium. The grunge rose is attached to the book with a clasp hanging from a little clip and there is a piece of old crochet lace behind it too.

TH texture fades do a lovely DEEP embossing, old lace and tags, keep things nice and simple for now....

There are about 10 pages altogether, still in progress, but the cover looks all old crackled leather and is gorgeously textured......

No comments: