Tuesday 16 August 2022

The stranger returns......

 

Hello everyone, if there's anyone still out there listening.

It's been a crazy challenging time these last few years hasn't it ? I am now trying to tie all my little threads of "social media" together at the moment. So you'll get a random selction of photos to accompany my waffling.......

                                              "My first foray into the world of Book Nooks"


So, firstly I have my website up and live at neelzexpressionz.com and from the home page there are the links to my blog and Etsy store. I also have a newsletter sign up option on the website if you want to keep up to date. ( seeing as I have only sent out about three newsletters I can assure you I won't be spamming you!)

                                                    I make the occasional set of stamps....


So, here is a brief update summary of what's going on in my life and business. Susan and I are still happily ensconsed here in Eden, the house is still not finished, the lockdown obviously had an impact for us but we survived. I was on Hochanda for a while but had to make a decision, do I want to focus on making kits etc or do I want to actually make more books myself?  So I left Hochanda and my focus is definitely on making and selling my finished books while still designing and selling some kits, stamps and stencils along the way.

We have a regular spot in Keswick most weeks and also do a couple of local markets alongside stocking some local shops and galleries. So, while there's still lots we want to do, we are blessed with what we have got going so far.



Workshops are my next focus, I had a recent one which was successful so I am looking forward to building on that.


So that's what's what at the moment. I'd love it if you popped over to the website for a look, and also if you join in the newsletter too that would be super cool.

God bless

Neil

2 comments:

Glennis F said...

Welcome back, so nice to hear from you again

Crafty Claire said...

Glad I spotted you're back. I shall head over to the website xx