Wednesday 18 November 2020

It's all behind the scenes at the moment

 Good evening folks.

I have been having to chain myself to the production lines at the moment which is always a difficult thing in one sense. When your days are filled to the brim with the business and preparation side of things it can get a tad frenetic.

So in amongst the busyness I took the opportunity to cut up one of my designs to experiment.....


It was fun and it actually didn't turn out too bad in the end though.






I also have finally managed to make proper progress on my new range of "engravability" journals. I have been working on the designs for a while now and I will be showcasing them properly for the first time on Saturday... 



Where ? I hear you ask..... here I reply lol because 

So, if you want to see them and a bunch of other new work do take a look on Saturday when it all goes live and perhaps you will find that perfect Christmas gift too. 

And finally, next week I'll be back on screen on Thursday 26th 2pm on Honchanda..... New kits and stencils too. Along with (hopefully) some fun demos......
Until then, I had better get back to listing, describing and "setting up my stall" for Saturday
Take care everyone


2 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Intrigued by 'engravability' looking forward to seeing the new ideas. As I'm working from home next week it would be rude not to have Hochanda on in the background! Good luck xx

shamela said...

Neil I love the purple design and colors.... wow...just awesome...
Good luck for the new range.
hugz