Monday 21 May 2018

Gypsy Rose

Good morning everyone.
I trust that this finds you all well.
This morning sees my first post as part of the Mark Gould Design Team. This morning is a fairly simple project as I am just warming up.....

It's all very exciting to see how Mark's creative journey has grown from the time I first met him in one of my classes all those years ago and I am loving his stamp range.

For my first project I have used Gypsy Rose as the focus point of this journal page.  At the moment my life is in the process of some pretty dramatic changes and in the midst of the busyness and stuff happening (as reflected in the background) I need to remind myself to dream......
The background was made with a selection of masks, Inks etc and a random assortment of stamps. Lots of circles.....

I love pen and ink work, just doodling, Zentangle, taking a line for a walk, whatever you want to call it lol and these stamps are perfect for this. I stamped the images onto card and carry them in my bag with a few pens and when I have a moment I just pattern away......it's very relaxing and therapeutic.


When I finished her I drew a circle below her and added the word Dream. I detail cut out the design and put it onto the back ground.
I still have some words to add, but as those are more personal I took the photos before they were added.

Mark's stamps can be found at Chocolate Baroque HERE or in his shop HERE


No comments: