Saturday 21 April 2018

Craft Fair and new journal

Good morning friends.
I hope you are well. Last Saturday saw my first foray into the Craft Fair sellers market for a long while.
Don't you find it scary to put yourself and your art out there for public scrutiny? I certainly do!

This was the setting up stage.....

And this is set up and all ready to go....
I had a good day and sold some bits, everyone who engaged with me was lovely and we had some good conversations and am looking forward to next month's event.
Of course I had to make some new journals too so thought I'd share some pictures with you because I know you crafty lot enjoy seeing the progress stages.....






Take care and I hope you have a creative time this weekend.

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Your table looks excellent and I would have been looking at each piece you created. I love the shimmer you added to your new journal...quite stunning

Carmen said...

I have yet to brave the world of craft fairs but I hope to one day soon. I'm a bit scared of people face to face or hearing them discuss my work within earshot.

Your new journal is stunning - glad you showed just how thick it is too. Seems a bargain!

Robin said...

It's always wonderful to see what you've been up to. I love your table set-up at the craft show and wish I could see your work in person (I live in the States). Love your latest journal; the patterns and textures in your pieces is very eye-catching.
I hope the rest of this year is kind to you and your family and you have time to enjoy your creativity.