Tuesday 8 September 2015

Some pottering about

Good afternoon peeps.
I trust you are well. This morning, I got distracted a little bit and though I didn't get anything finished, I enjoyed myself. Firstly I decided to do some die cutting and embossing. Because my space is tight I can't keep my Vagabond out and ready to use at a moment's notice. So I got stocked up on some of my dies, I love these Alterations dies and embossing folders, the feathers hadn't been used before, neither had some of the others so it was nice to get some cut and ready for when inspiration comes a calling.
 Then, I thought I'd mount these two new stamps that we bought from The Artistic Stamper. As you can see, I did what I usually do with these kind of stamps and cut the writing out....
 Now I have options, either writing or not, I can also then ink the writing and the image in two different colours etc. I just stamped these onto a piece of scrap painted card.
Then I thought I'd colour in a couple of the feathers, just to see what they look like....
 So here I am with a desk full of disjointed bits and pieces to add to the rest of the chaos
 Better have a bit of a play then......
Actually, that's pretty cool, I can go somewhere with this, I thought. Unfortunately my time is up and I have to go to work so it will just have to stay there until later this week.
Have fun everyone.

No comments: