Monday 20 April 2015

One kit .....3 projects.

Good morning folks.
It's the start of a new week and I hope you are all going to have a good one. Today I thought I'd share something, that though is not new, will perhaps provide some inspiration.
As regular followers will know. I love making books and journals and was lucky enough to have a range of cover kits launched. Something that I am still immensely proud of. They are great for making books but that is not all that you can do with them you know.

So, today I thought I would bring 3 projects together "under one roof"  as it were, just to show you the versatility.
All these projects use my Tando Creative Shoal 6 x 6 book cover kit as the starting point....

The book.




 Original post can be found HERE

The "book box."





Original post can be found HERE

The box .



Original post can be found HERE

I'd love to hear your ideas for my kits too.......


No comments: