Monday 27 April 2015

Hi there.....a bit robotic.

Good evening friends
Last week I seemed to have a little run of treats (and time!) to craft. This was one of the pages from my journal last week.  The page is simple as it consists of 4 ATCs and a simple answer. It was however, fun to do.

I ummed and arred about these new blueprint minis while I was at The Craft Barn the other week. Picking them up and putting them back down again..... well I guess the end result was kind of inevitable and they came home with me. The other day I thought I'd just stamp them while I was waiting for something else to dry. One  thing lead to another and I ended up with these four Artist Trading Cards and this is how they took shape. I'll try not to waffle on a lot because there's tons of photos. I just though you may enjoy seeing just how many "layers" sometimes even the most simple projects end up with.


 Stamped in Jet Black Archival and coloured with Distress Markers.
 Backgrounds stamped with another mini blueprint stamp in Watering Can Archival
 Mustard Seed Distress ink
 Foloowed by Vintage Photo Distress ink,
 Followed by Walnut Stain Distress Ink
 Lazy man masking; stick a thumb over image.....
 Spritz with water. Dry
 Clockwork Mask and Stormy Sky to add final detail. Stamp sentiment onto cards and you're done.

Time to stick it in the journal and answer their question LOL. It was a fun little project and I enjoyed creating it.

No comments: