Thursday 11 September 2014

More holiday journaling.

Good morning.
Thought I'd share a few more pages from my holiday journal this morning. The base pages of this journal  are Gelli Printed pages that I tape bound so I had an interesting base to begin with. This meant that on holiday I could just add details, stamping and bits and bobs without making too much of a mess......
 Bit of a quirky page using the skulls from one of Dyan Reavely's stamps. The sentiment is Tim Holtz.

 I'd used die cuts of Umbrella man on the Gelli print so I popped my writing inside one.
 I just had fun doodling and drawing this and added the stamped wings.


 I tried to create an interesting sense of scale by adding the tiny man at the end.


 Again, a little stamping, some colour and doodling over a Gelli print. Nice and simple really.

Hope you enjoyed looking, take care.


No comments: