Tuesday 9 September 2014

In the brief interlude.

Good morning everyone.
I have to apologise for not being around much recently. I have had a whole host of family things happening recently which has been taking my focus (as it should) and my crafting time has been taken up with DT work rather than personal work. I have a brief interlude at the moment so hope to be around a bit and get some bits done.....
On the plus side, my wife and I have had a wonderful and much needed break over the holiday. Meandering around the lakes and dales and just having a peaceful time. We did have time to  do some creative work so I will leave you with a few bits......
 Susan having fun in her Smash book.
 This is the bag that holds my markers.

 Journaling with my birds.

 This is the finished cover of one of my journals which was fun to do.
The little porcelain heart is from a little pottery place in Reeth. I just doodled over it and glued it in place.

Hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Welcome Back! Everyone need a break! I am drawn to the butterflies...so LOVELY!