I just had to make time for me just to create this book as the idea had been knocking around in my head clamoring to get out for a while now. I started out with my winged book cover kit from Tando Creative. I've really enjoyed using this smaller square format kit.
A little while ago I did a post showing how I bind my pages together (If you missed it and are interested, the post is HERE) Of course, the end result of that was the inside of a book but no cover......
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it LOL) I got so caught up in it that I have no step by steps pics but this is the end result......
This is the front cover.
I punched random holes into the covers with the Crop o Dile and then threaded wire through to "break" up the area of leather which I think is pretty cool.
Fantasy 2 stamp in black and then in green to fill in the gaps. I think that the design lends itself to this style of book.
I will be doing another post soon showing you how I attach the endpapers, pages and covers together so do keep and eye out. Until then, take care.