Tuesday 22 July 2014

A bit of this and a bit of that

Good morning friends.
I trust that this finds you all well. For the last few days I've been playing catch up both in the house and the studio and am slowly beginning to see some light at the end of it all so I am hopeful that I will manage some more personal crafting soon. In the meantime, I am over on The Craft Barn Blog today with a project using a trio of bird boxes so I'd love it if you nipped on over for a closer look. As always there is a downloadable PDF available with lots of pics and instructions. Here's a peek, for more details click HERE

Staying with The Craft Barn; I'll be at the shop on Friday August 01 doing a lovely Al Fresco/ picnic set class. If you fancy joining us to make this rustic style bowl, cloth and serviette holders
the details can be found HERE and I'd love to see you.
Then on Sunday August 10 I will be doing my Seaside Treasures class; using one of my new book kits to actually create a box. Again, it would be lovely to see you there LOL



Class details can be found HERE

Righteo, guess I had better get back to work. Have yourselves a fun and creative day....

No comments: