Thursday 31 October 2013

November classes update at The Craft Barn

Good afternoon friends
I know, I've been absent for a little while. I had a couple of days break to spend some family time so we popped down to see the Autumn colours at Sheffield Park and Winkworth Aboretum as well as a day down in Hastings watching the approaching stormy weather whipping up the waves... all good but now it's time to focus again. So, here are the other class details for November at The Craft Barn.
Pandora's Box is full but there are still places on Friday November 22 for my cotton bag class. The details are HERE and this is what we are doing, working with DecoArt So Soft and Ink Effects fabric paints....


I'll be back on Friday November 29 creating a fun gate fold book with my Geometric Cover Kit. This book makes an ideal and fun travel journal to take away on holiday with you to record and keep your memories together while you are away. Inside has a notebook side and pockets to fill with memorabilia.
Details are HERE and this is what we'll be up to.....

It would be lovely to see you there.....

Also this week over at The Craft Barn Blog the team has been looking at fun ways with pegs, both big and small. There are some cool projects there and yesterday was my turn....this is a sneak peek at my project

and I'd love you to pop on over for a closer look HERE.

Hope you all have a brilliant day, whatever you are doing and I'll be back with more exciting news tomorrow....

Stamps - Time Travelers, The Chemist
Die - Writing Desk
Distress Inks- Wild Honey, Forest Moss and Black Soot
Distress Stain - Brushed Pewter and Tarnished Brass

No comments: