Monday 7 October 2013

Journal Page

Hi there folks.
It's a blink and a week is gone time at the moment. I just realised that I haven't been on my blog since last Wednesday and I decided I was not going to get distracted again so here I am! I found a bit of time to work in my big Dylusions journal. I've always loved this piece of writing and I've been raiding my Prince of Persia book for imagery.
 The background has been made with a selection of masks and Dylusions inks. I bordered the pages with my Geometric Square stamp and used Distress Stain (Forest Moss) to colour it..
 I used a white Posca pen to write. It pretty much filled the left page.

I used Some Distress Stain to create a ground for Dastan to stand on and then added some doodled details. (Including weird creature on the right LOL, not sure what I was thinking at the time....)

It was fun to do though.
Today I was looking for something and ended up shuffling my "Man Cave" around too. I did find what I was looking for so it was not a total waste of time...... Want to see?



I also love having a clean space. I can actually see the carpet and move around a bit too. I even discovered some lovely things I'd forgotten about! So, now I can go back and make another mess! See you later.

2 comments:

Nan G said...

Cool journal pages. Love the specter behind Dastan! He knows something's there but.....? Wow! Empty floor space..don't trip. :) can't wait to see how you messy it up by Wednesday.

Monika Reeck said...

cool journal pages really manly :)...I wanna say the same like Nan G. and oh wow your room is bigger than my crafting table...it is nice to have a room than only a table like my one..it is near dining room also I have to clean it as soon as possible after making cards...LOL..thanks for tell me your link to your blog through Facebook, hope you like to visit my Blog too...have a great Tuesday...greetings from Germany. Monika