Thursday 6 June 2013

Loose leaf journal class sample

Hi there friends,
Hope you are all well.
I've been enjoying some time in the studio today and one of the things I've been doing is working on this journal for my class at The Craft Barn later this month.

Using my Burst Book Cover Kit as the starting point and a myriad of products we'll be exploring a few different UTEE techniques, working with layering too and some other things; this is what we'll be making. So if you are in the area and are interested in joining me HERE are the details.




Right, back to work so I'll catch you later. Hope you have a great day too.

2 comments:

mark gould said...

great looking book. I love all the goodies you have got on the desk below, a lot of started projects after the demo days.

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous album!