Thursday 18 April 2013

Craft Barn Alpha challenge - letter W

Good morning friends
Don't know how this slipped through the net but still, better late than never.
Sunday was the start of the new letter over at the Alpha challenge and this week it is the letter W but with a twist... you must use circles on your page.
This is mine
 I chose the word Way and went mad with all my circle masks and inks on the pages!
 I added some dabs of Distress Paint and some drawn circles too. I added a couple of spare die cut butterflies too.
 I highlighted the definition with Liquid Pearls
The Scripture was written onto a Tando circle and a charm was added to finish.

All the details and the link for you to add yours can be found HERE
Hope you all have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I thought there was something missing when I found the letter posted!! It was yours....lol! Great page, as always, Neil.

Annie said...

I see you've definitely had your "way" with this fortnight's word and twist! Love your interpretation and illustrations for way!

TwinkleToes2day said...

Visiting from The Craft Barn - love your choice of word, all your circles and the die-cut butterflies :0)